Last update: September 10th, 2023
- You are not under any legal obligation to submit personal data to GoodDeeds. However, in case you choose not to submit personal data you might not be able to use the Platform.
Personal Data collected by GoodDeeds
We may collect the following data:
Data provided by you
Contact details (e.g. full name, email, role, current job, etc.);
password and other authentication and security credential information;
Any communication in the Platform (e.g. conversations, chat sessions ,etc.);
Your feedback regarding GoodDeeds services;
Data collected automatically
Identifiers and information contained in cookies;
Settings preferences and backup information;
Content you viewed or searched for, page response times, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your Internet service provider;
Device information, such as browser type and version, operating system, or time zone setting; Other sources:
From public sources, for example, Form 990 tax returns, which are publicly available online, annual reports submitted to government entities or otherwise posted online, publicly available websites, and other public sources online.
From other users of the Website (e.g. users who control the profile for their organizations can add other employees of the organization as users, with their consent).
Information from social media platforms. We receive information from you when you interact with our pages, groups, accounts or posts on social media platforms. This includes aggregate data on our followers (e.g., age, gender and location), engagement data (e.g., “likes,” comments, shares, reposts and clicks), awareness data (e.g., number of impressions and reach) and individual users’ public profiles. As disclosed above, we may also gather information from publicly available online sources, including user’s social media platforms.
Personal Data collected by third parties
Use of Personal Data
GoodDeeds collects and processes your personal data to improve the Platform and/or the services provided by GoodDeeds to you (the “Services”), including but not limited to:
- Creating and managing your account;
- Communicating with you with respect to the Platform and/or the Services;
- Providing assistance and support;
- Provide you with the necessary information with respect to the services;
- Run, develop and maintain GoodDeeds’ Platform and/or business;
- Fulfil and perform obligations under applicable laws. This includes data processed for complying with our bookkeeping obligations and providing information to relevant authorities such as tax authorities;
- Internal purposes (e.g. troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and statistical purposes);
- Claims handling, debt collection and legal processes; Except as provided herein, GoodDeeds does not use any personal data other than as necessary to provide the Platform and/or the Services, without obtaining your prior consent. GoodDeeds may ask for your consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose that will be provided to you.
Cookies and third-party services
- GoodDeeds uses tracking mechanisms such as cookies and web beacons in order to provide and improve the Platform and/or the Services.
- A cookie is a small text sent and saved on your device for record-keeping purposes, which contain information about you. The cookies will not harm your device or files. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to modify browser settings to decline cookies. Please note that if you declines or deletes these cookies, some parts of the Services and/or the Platform may not work properly.
- A web beacon is a technology that allows identifying readers of websites and emails, e.g. for identifying whether an email has been read.
Sharing Personal Data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to taxation;
- Comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process;
- Respond to a lawful request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar government body;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address crime and/or security issues;
- GoodDeeds believes that a release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply GoodDeeds’ terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of GoodDeeds. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- We may share personal data with GoodDeeds’ partners to perform Services to you;
- Disclose to third parties aggregated or de-identified information about you for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes;
- We may share personal data with third parties for other reasons than the ones mentioned above, when we have your explicit consent to do so in accordance with applicable law. You have a right to withdraw such consent at any time.
GoodDeeds has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your data safe and secure in order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, and any other form of unauthorized processing. You should be aware, however, that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should be aware that personal data GoodDeeds collects may be transferred to, processed and stored outside your jurisdiction, and that data protection laws in the jurisdiction where the information is collected stored and/or processed may differ from your jurisdiction. You hereby give consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information outside its jurisdiction.
GoodDeeds Innovations Ltd.
Email: [email protected]